If you would like to RP with one of my characters, notify me on my message wall or join the group chat I set up [https://msparp.com/everafterhighrp here!)
The ones listed here are active characters, ones that are not are retired and are no longer in use. Now in order of importance.
Basically the morons I end up throwing into almost every roleplay and talk too much about and get over obsessed with editing their pages and...and...Why? Because they are the only dweebs so far to be well-developed enough for this big, big world.
- Samuel Gulliver, son of Gulliver from Gulliver's Travels. Adorkable nerd who probably knows (and talks) too much for his own good.
- Bane O'Rouge, successor of Johnny from The Banks Of Red Roses. The cranky and morbidly crude Clockpunk Disc Jockey.
The baes who haven't got pages yet or almost blank pages, but they still exist. I'm just too lazy and scatterbrained to properly write them. Occasionally availible for RP.
- Skipper Riley, daughter of Old Billy Riley from Old Billy Riley. Little goody two shoes who just wants to make the world a better place.
- Dipper Strix, son of The Owl and The Pussycat. Honey-tongued but stingy and unattentive creature who's half beast, half fowl.
- Mariposa Lavador, granddaughter of the Spanish Lady from the song of the same name. The aspiring cartomancer with a fascinating obsession with strategic planning and...fire!
- Gloriosa Münchausen, daughter of Baron Müchausen. Fiesty, fearless magnet of luck.
- Twidget Riley, son of a generic John Riley from the Riley Ballads. Proudly tricky buck of all codes.
Characters whose significance has yet to decided or aren't my priority
- Grizzabella Penumbra, daughter of the Black Bride. Bittersweet hopeless romantic.
- Hli Tinh, one of the next demons from The Scholar and Three Demons A snarky demon who holds long grudges and can show up pretty much anywhere.
- Trương Tâm Đức, successor of Trương Chi from The Crystal Heart.
- Mai Hồng Diệp, daughter of prince Mai An Tiêm from The Watermelon Prince. Aspiring survival expert and fruit vendet.
- Duke Greenwood, Rosie's long lost child. Story less noble boy.
- Unnamed son of the giant from Man-moulding. Makes realistic art dolls.
- Rosalinde Greenwood, the current Cruel Mother. Former school athlete, current fire instructor and subtitute gym teacher at Ever After High.
- Eleanor "Nora" (Kelly) Cherubin, current angel from The Cruel Mother. Legally and story-bound assigned guardian to Rose's child. Life-long babysitter.
- the man in the moon. Owner of the magic banyan tree grove on the moon. Solemn old gardener and provider of resurrection magic.
- Miriam ??? O'Rouge, Bane's mom.
- Adam Rosebury, Bane's predessor and Miriam's old flame.
- Special Agent Morris Sharp, successor of Cecil Sharp. Classic man in black.
- Director Child, successor of Francis James Child. Sassy grandma/mom friend.
- Pending Agent Laws, successor to George Malcolm Laws. Coffee gopher intern.
- Jimson Penumbra, son of Grizz. Magenta slime wiz.
- Minium O'Rouge, adoptive daughter of Bane.
The Living DeadEdit
Characters that are retired, yet are still decently developed enough to be mentioned here
- Seelia Carventail, daughter of one of the Three Blind Mice. A half-blind, color-blind mouse with an interest in chemistry and a sense of curiosity.
- Sophia Jenkins, grandaughter of Wizard Howl. An arrogant witch who's a devious flirt and rocking keytarist.
- Nguyễn Đổng Chi's Treasury Of Vietnamese Fairy Tales (1957), a collection of Vietnamese fairy tales with notes about origins and variants. (In Vietnamese)
- Seriously I wanna start writing a theory blog post on The Banks Of The Roses, because THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!! (5stagesofgriefandripperreferencesmaybeincluded)