If you would like to RP with one of my characters, notify me on my message wall or join the group chat I set up [https://msparp.com/everafterhighrp here!)
The ones listed here are active characters, ones that are not are retired and are no longer in use. Now in order of importance.
Basically the morons I end up throwing into almost every roleplay and talk too much about and get over obsessed with editing their pages and...and...Why? Because they are the only dweebs so far to be well-developed enough for this big, big world.
- Samuel Gulliver, son of Gulliver from Gulliver's Travels. Adorkable nerd who probably knows (and talks) too much for his own good.
- Bane O'Rouge, successor of Johnny from The Banks Of Red Roses. The cranky and morbidly crude Clockpunk Disc Jockey.
The baes who haven't got pages yet or almost blank pages, but they still exist. I'm just too lazy and scatterbrained to properly write them. Occasionally availible for RP.
- Skipper Riley, daughter of Old Billy Riley from Old Billy Riley. Little goody two shoes who just wants to make the world a better place.
- Dipper Owllister, son of The Owl and The Pussycat. Honey-tongued but stingy and unattentive creature who's half beast, half fowl.
- Mariposa Lavador, granddaughter of the Spanish Lady from the song of the same name. The aspiring cartomancer with a fascinating obsession with art and...fire!
- Grizzabella Penumbra, daughter of the Black Bride. Bittersweet hopeless romantic.
- Gloriosa Münchausen, stepdaughter of Baron Müchausen. Physical embodiment of Murphy's Law.
- Easter "Eggs" Benedict, Grizz's half sister, daughter of the white bride. Highlight of the lowlife.
- Telemachus "Telly" or "Twidget" Riley, son of a generic John Riley from the Riley Ballads, next Johnny in The Banks Of Claudy. Shortsighted contact-wearing tiny computer geek.
Characters whose significance has yet to decided or aren't my priority
- Carina Sylvester, twin sister of Dipper.
- Edna Burton, Sam's teen niece. Next Edmund Burton.
- Hli Tinh, the next blue demon from The Scholar and Three Demons A snarky demon who holds long grudges and can show up pretty much anywhere.
- Trương Tâm Đức, successor of Trương Chi from The Crystal Heart.
- Mai Hồng Diệp, daughter of prince Mai An Tiêm from The Watermelon Prince. Aspiring survival expert and fruit vender.
- Duke Greenwood, Rosie's long lost child. Story less noble boy.
- Đại Phát, son of the giant from Man-moulding. Makes realistic art dolls.
- Rosalinde Greenwood, the current Cruel Mother. Former school athlete, current fire instructor and subtitute gym teacher at Ever After High.
- Eleanor "Nora Keller" Cherubin, current angel from The Cruel Mother. Legally and story-bound assigned guardian to Rose's child. Workaholic angel mom.
- the man in the moon. Owner of the magic banyan tree grove on the moon. Solemn old gardener and provider of resurrection magic.
- Miriam ??? O'Rouge, Bane's mom.
- Adam Rosebury, Bane's predessor and Miriam's old flame.
- Caligo Penumbra, Grizz's mom
- Special Agent Morris Sharp, successor of Cecil Sharp. Classic man in black.
- Director Child, successor of Francis James Child. Sassy grandma/mom friend.
- Pending Agent Laws, successor to George Malcolm Laws. Coffee gopher intern.
- Jimson Penumbra, son of Grizz. Magenta slime wiz.
- Minium O'Rouge, adoptive daughter of Bane.
The Living DeadEdit
Characters that are retired, yet are still decently developed enough to be mentioned here
- Seelia Carventail, daughter of one of the Three Blind Mice. A half-blind, color-blind mouse with an interest in chemistry and a sense of curiosity.
- Sophia Jenkins, grandaughter of Wizard Howl. An arrogant witch who's a devious flirt and rocking keytarist.
Stuff for later useEdit
- Nguyễn Đổng Chi's Treasury Of Vietnamese Fairy Tales (1957), a collection of Vietnamese fairy tales with notes about origins and variants. (In Vietnamese)